Bethesda Friends’ monthly Potluck tradition resumes Sunday, April 16, at the SFS Lower School campus at 12:15 p.m. Lunch will be outdoors (if rain, we will move into the Groome Building’s HEPA- filtered lunchroom). All are invited. Masks are welcome, not required.
- Bring a salad, main dish, or dessert if you think of it. If not, come anyway: potlucks never run out of food.
- This year, Ibrahim S. (Ramallah Friends School [RFS] exchange student at SFS) plans to join us.
- Dot H.'s last FDS-inspired quilt will be auctioned off at potluck, with proceeds going to RFS.
- Other donations to Ramallah are encouraged.
- A new event is the Best Books of the Pandemic Exchange Project. Its rules: bring books that helped you to endure the pandemic. (Write your name on the inside cover if you want it back.) Slip a two-sentence note inside explaining why you loved it. Sometime before you leave, select from the book exchange up to as many books as you brought.